The Moral Dilemma in Gone Baby Gone
Need help completing an assignment on The Moral Dilemma in Gone Baby Gone like the one below? Order now from Mytoptutor and have experts in art and literature do it for you. We have MA graduate expert tutors ready to help you with any assignment.
- At the end of Gone Baby Gone, Patrick decides to call the police and return Amanda to
her biological mother. Evaluate this decision using at least one theory from each of the
following two groups: [GROUP A: Virtue Ethics/ The Ethics of Care] [GROUP B:
Kantianism/Utilitarianism.] Explain whether (and why) you think that Patrick’s decision
is morally legitimate, anticipating and addressing at least one significant potential
objection to your view.
2. do a playlist of one or two communities not “ Asian, Arabic, African, Latin or Europe” must find another community. you will create a playlist of 20 songs of your choosing and annotate it with the following information:
– Artist and year of publication
– Reasons for including it in the playlist
– How does this song is representative of some of the issues studied in class such as racism, immigration , gender roles etc
– When possible, provide some references that amplify your choices such as blogs,
YouTube videos, Instagram accounts of artists, more albums, etc.
Write about the play all my sons by Arthur Miller and how it connects with the American dream
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help