[SOLVED] What is an application portfolio and why is it important?
1. What is an application portfolio and why is it important? (10pts)
2. Following up on question 1, there are several different ways to implement, analyze, etc an application portfolio. Describe two different aspects/implementations/perspectives/etc of an application portfolio (15Pts)
3. IT/IS investments (especially infrastructure) can be extremely hard to justify financially. How would you justify such an investment – i.e. what points would you bring up? (20pts).
4. What is governance and how does it apply to IT/IS Strategy? (10pts).
5. Compare and contrast Insourcing, Outsourcing, and Back Sourcing. Include why and how each might be selected, pros & cons of each, etc. (15pts)?
6. What is meant by the co-evolution of business and digital strategies? (10Pts)?
7. What has been the biggest take-away you have gotten from this class? Fully justify your response – put some effort into it! (20pt
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help