[SOLVED] This week will focus on Interprofessional Education (IPE)
This week will focus on Interprofessional Education (IPE). For this assignment, you will write a proposal to offer an interprofessional education class at the college where you are a nursing faculty member. This one-day interprofessional learning activity is for a group of nursing and allied health students from:
• Radiological Technology
Write this as a proposal where you are seeking buy-in from the Division Dean and the Program Directors. Consider that you will need to briefly educate the readers about IPE. Do not use a topic you have used in any previous classes.
Address the following in your proposal:
• What is the educational need you plan to address with your learning activity? Decreasing the amount of time it takes to treat stroke patient brought in by EMS
• Describe the participants and your reason for selecting those groups? Nurse assist in treating, EMS brings patient in, radiology completes the CT
• Why is IPE the best approach for this educational need?
• What best practices of IPE education do you wish to incorporate (discuss at least two)?
• Which IPE model will you use and why? (use your book or one of the articles).
• Will you design this at the exposure, immersion, or master level (see textbook)?
• Write 3 learning objectives for the program (1 cognitive, 1 psychomotor, 1 affective). Identify the Blooms taxonomy level for each.
• Provide a brief agenda of the day’s activities by hour and topic/activity.
• Explain in some detail the specific teaching/learning activities you will incorporate throughout the day.
• Explain how you will evaluate the effectiveness of the learning activity?
Provide your rational for each item with supporting documentation from your resources.
Resources: You must include at least four references (can include your textbook and the provided articles). Two additional scholarly resources from nursing journals must also be used.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help