[SOLVED] The goal of this discussion question is for all Comprehensive Problems to be completed and for robust conversation between peers to take place.
The goal of this discussion question is for all Comprehensive Problems to be completed and for robust conversation between peers to take place.
Keep in mind that this discussion question will help prepare you for future exams, so it is important that you understand the information and actively participate in discussions. To supplement your learning and enhance your understanding, you may also have to conduct research outside of the course-provided material.
Discussion Question Requirements:
- Locate the Comprehensive Problems at the end of the Chapter.
- Complete one of the comprehensive problems for the Chapter no later than Thursday by 11:59 pm EST to allow sufficient time for a robust conversation with peers. If possible, type your exercise answer in the discussion area. However, you may attach a document if needed. Include in your answer which comprehensive problem (e.g. CP1-1) you are completing. If your answer is not labeled, the credit will not be granted.
- If the Thursday at 11:59 pm deadline is missed, you will still be required to provide the initial post in order to participate in peer discussion and earn partial credit for the assignment.
- Students will not be able to see peers’ postings before posting their initial post. Once you make your initial post, you are not permitted to edit. If edits are needed, you will need to reply to the original post and make the corrections there.
- Pick two peers’ postings and review them. Then comment in no less than one paragraph no later than Sunday by 11:59 pm EST why you found the information helpful, informative, etc. You must present new ideas and/or thoughts, merely stating that you agree/disagree is not enough to earn full points.
- A paragraph is considered a minimum of 4-6 sentences.
- Cite all sources – you must provide the exact link to the reference. Please keep in mind that citing sources does not mean you can copy and paste information from the source and use it as your own. You also cannot only change a few words from a source; all work must be in your own words. If copying/pasting is found or the submission is not in your own words, you will receive a zero, with no exceptions. This also includes commenting on peers’ posts.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help