[SOLVED] the conventional Product Life Cycle (PLC) is not a useful marketing tool
1. Some experts argue that the conventional Product Life Cycle (PLC) is not a useful marketing tool. Debate this argument.
2. Use the consumer buying behaviour model to evaluate the decision making process for purchasing a luxury product or service of your choice.
3. Discuss the importance of segmentation, targeting and positioning in marketing. Describe the characteristics of each of these processes.
4. Describe the internal and external influences on pricing decisions. Outline the two main pricing strategies that can be applied to new products and evaluate the pros and cons of these two pricing strategies.
5. Using examples to illustrate your answer, outline the key reasons why a new product might fail and what can be done to reduce the chance of failure.
6. Identify THREE elements of the marketing communication mix. Compare and contrast their relative benefits and limitations using examples.
7. You have been hired to design an effective website by the marketing manager of a company that markets on the internet. Discuss the factors that you should consider when designing the website for this company. Use examples.
8. Outline the key quantitative and qualitative marketing research techniques. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages associated with their use.
9. Using examples to illustrate your answer, outline the key reasons why a new product might fail and what can be done to reduce the chance of failure.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help