[SOLVED] Self-Reflection and Self-Assessment
Self-Reflection and Self-Assessment
Self-reflection and self-assessment are part of the professional’s repertoire of academic skills. In the field of emergency management, we are constantly looking over our work and evaluating, adjusting, and perfecting it. Using the art of self-reflection, it is likely that each learner can address their need to develop and fine-tune academic skills that will be critical throughout a curriculum of study.
In this unit, the wrap-up process is initiated and the course is brought to closure; it is now time to reflect on your course experience. This course has been designed to challenge, to be engaging, and to have an impact on your professional life.
Our assignment this week asks you to reflect on your work throughout this entire course. Please include the following in a 5 page self-reflection paper:
- Identify three things that you learned in this course and view as valuable to your continuing development as a professional—things that have expanded your understanding of how adult development theory and research interface with your world of work or profession.
- Evaluate the work that you have submitted. Was there anything that you would edit at this point, looking back?
- Describe how the course has impacted your professional identity development and how you have grown personally and professionally as a result of completing this course.
- And finally, consider the impact that culture has had on disaster response, continuity, recovery, and resilience. Consider the impact that culture has on policy development. Considering where we stand today in the United States regarding culture and vulnerability, what do you think our largest hurdle is at this point? What can we work on to be better and improve?
Please ensure that you take not only an analytical approach to this, but a theoretical one as well. Support your assessment and future projections with your thoughts and the literature. Three scholarly sources are required for this 4 page paper.
- Written communication: Your writing should clearly identify where each grading criteria or part of the assignment is addressed. Your points are required to be logical, substantive, and relevant based on the evidence presented. The writing needs to be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting. When appropriate, use APA formatted headings.
- Number of resources: Minimum of three recent, peer-reviewed resources.
- Length of paper: 5 typed double spaced pages.
- Font: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Self-Reflection and Self-Assessment Scoring Guide.
- APA Style and Format.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help