[SOLVED] Say Thank You Say I’m Sorry By Jericho Brown
you will submit All TEN entries of your journal. No more, no less.
You can only choose from the literature assigned within this course. No outside literature.
Each entry will focus on a SINGLE piece of literature (10 entries on 10 different pieces).
For each entry, you will locate TWO quotes of your choosing within the chosen text & then explain what you see is significant about each quote.
*Simply put: One entry = A single piece of literature. Two quotes, two explanations.
1. Say Thank You Say I’m Sorry By Jericho Brown
2. Jason Who Will Be Famous Dorothy Allison
3. Girl by Jamaica Kincaid
4. There is No “E” in Zombi Which Means There Can Be No You Or We Roxane Gay
5. The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas. From The Wind’s Twelve Quarters: Short Stories by Ursula Le Guin
6. Sonny Blues by James Baldwin
7. Dinosaurs in the Hood BY DANEZ SMITH
8. Requirements for the Master of Arts in English Sarah Helen
9. DA ART OF STORYTELLIN’ (A PREQUEL) By Kiese Laymo
10. A Hunger Artist Franz Kafka
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help