[SOLVED] Perhaps the most important chapter notes and PPT for this paper will be chapter 7, which is all about mergers and acquisitions.
1. Perhaps the most important chapter notes and PPT for this paper will be chapter 7, which is all about mergers and acquisitions. Make sure you use chapter 7 (as well as 8 and 9 as appropriate) to discuss the concepts you encounter in the assigned readings on mergers and acquisitions post pandemic.
USE OF CONCEPTS – 0 TO 10 PTS
2. Your paper should be 1200 words (4 pages). Create a cover page with the title and your name. Make the title interesting — the name of the position you’ve taken in th paper.
MEETS WORD COUNT AND TITLE PAGE REQUIREMENTS: 0 to 10
3. Write an introduction that tells me what you will cover in your paper and in what order. You are use the assigned readings to make an argument about the future of mergers and acquisitions given COVID-19. You’ll need to think about what the authors have to say. What kinds of businesses will be acquired, for example? Those that prospered during the recession —- or those that barely hung on?
MAKES A COHESIVE ARGUMENT: 0 TO 10 PTS
4. Organize your paper with subheads to identify movement from one topic to another. Write a conclusion that summarizes the major points in your paper.
ORGANIZATION WITH SUBHEADS: 0 TO 10 PTS
5. Use citations and references. In the body of your paper, when you are discussing a concept introduced by Jones, your citation will look like this: (Jones, 2011), If you quote Jones, your citation will look like this (Jones, 2011, p. 34). References must be fully written out and arranged in alpha order by last name of author or publisher, if no author, along the left margin:
Beals, J. (2021). “Mergers and Acquisitions after the Great Recession,” Strategy 45(2): 345-688.
Jones, G. (2011). Organizational Development and Strategy.New York: Cengage.
CITATIONS AND REFERENCES: 0 TO 10 PTS.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help