[SOLVED] Nutritional Intake During COVID-19 Pandemic
The structure of the paper must include the following: （Be sure to write every part）
Title (Nutritional Intake During COVID-19 Pandemic)
(Introduction with background information, specific aims presented, and the need for
the narrative review described. Include specifically what your paper will cover.)
Conclusion and Suggestions for Future Research
Never plagiarize other papers, use your own word, thank you
so much! This paper will use Turnitin to check.
Your paper should be typed using 12 point font, double spacing, and 1 inch
margins. Please follow all the instructions.
1. Title (5 points)
1. A meaningful and precise title for your research proposal.
2. Title page should include students name, course, and date.
2. Abstract – 250 word or less (10 points)
1. Should be written using scientific meeting guidelines.
2. Briefly summarize the sections of the review, its significance,
and the overall findings.
3. The abstract should be presented on its own page.
3. Background, specific aims and need for the narrative review (20 points)
1. Keep the statement of significance brief. State how the topic
was selected and why it needs to be explored further
1. Justify the narrative review with background information about
the research field that led to the manuscript you are proposing.
The background is very important because it shows reviewers
you understand the field and have a balanced and adequate
knowledge of it.
2. Use this opportunity to reveal that you are aware of findings,
gaps, or discrepancies in the field.
3. Your specific aims are the objectives of your narrative review
and what you want to accomplish. Make sure they are highly
4. State the general purpose of your review.
1. Convince the audience there is a need for the review since there are gaps
in the literature or there is a new angle of research that has not been
explored yet. Consider what is already known about the topic.
2. No more than 2-4 pages in length.
4. Methods (15 points)
1. Present literature search strategies and how pertinent articles
were located. Consider year range, inclusion/exclusion criteria,
study design, and databases used. Refer to search strategies
template for additional considerations.
2. No more than 1 page in length.
5. Table of evidence and discussion (25 points)
1. Summarize what the literature has found on the topic include
any pertinent findings and conclusions.
1. Consider study aim, study sample, interventions and
outcomes of the study and the overall conclusions
2. What are the similarities and differences in study
samples, interventions, outcomes among the studies
that were reviewed. Make sure they are highly
focused and not everything that you identified.
● Define the limitations and barriers of the literature reviewed. Were they
similar or different among the studies.
1. Make sure you spell everything out in detail. Details show that you
understand and can handle the research.
2. This is the section of the manuscript in which to include your table of
3. No more than 2-4 pages in length (this length excludes the table of
6. Conclusion and direction of future research (15 points)
1. Describe the final conclusions that can be drawn from the
articles that were reviewed. What is the overall consensus of
the topic. What is the ‘take home’ message.
2. Discuss what future research on this topic should focus on or
how the outcome of the study effects clinical practice or public
policy or need for change.
3. No more than 1 page in length.
7. References (5 points)
1. Use APA guidelines.
2. At least 3-8 references should be included (a minimum of 3
3. References should only be from peer review journals.
4. If incorporating background information or statistics, only refer
to reputable websites such as National Institute of Health or
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
8. Grammar and spelling (5 points)
9. Total points of final narrative review (100 points)
1. Final paper should be no more than 8-10 pages in length (title
page, abstract , table of evidence and references are not
included in this length)
2. Tables and figures may be incorporated if adds to the
presentation of findings
Here are some references, you can also find other papers as references. But the
important point is that you need to find papers related to nutrition and Covid 19.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help