[SOLVED] Employability Skills in Finance and Banking 2
Employability Skills in Finance and Banking 2
This assignment is a group assignment.
This assignment requires you to
You are required to create an online blog to discuss skills that could help students to enhance learning, intercultural communication and research. Students should also consider the related means to realize what is expected of them by their academic course in case of doubt and demonstrate development of the skills. Moreover, in this blog, students should discuss different methods such as digital media in order to participate in formal or informal intercultural communications (Total marks 100)
Criteria for Assessment
You shall present your work in the main body of the coursework, the work presented in an appendix will not be marked.
In creating a good blog consider the following criteria:
Make Memorable Headers/Titles
Identify what the reader will find within the blog
Fun, ironic, bold, expressive, unique
Clear and present
User Friendly Design
Readability: background and foreground colours
Font of text is good size for all readers
Easy to find content/posts
Strong navigation design
This shows your readers you care about their thoughts/comment
Invite readers to share their ideas
Have a discussion forum
Make Blog Unique
Find your voice- good blogs give voice
Tell a story
Make people want to read your blogs/posts
Show creativeness through writing and designs
Content Should Always Be Fresh
Give users a reason to come back to your site
Write on readers level- do not belittle the
Give examples and don’t be too “preachy”
Use of Effective Visuals
Make visuals meaningful to readers
Put them within text
Have visuals relate to text
This assignment is designed to assess learning outcomes 1, 2 and 3:
- Identify learning, intercultural communication and research skills they need to develop over the course of study;
- Actively investigate the means to find out what is expected of them by their academic course in case of doubt and demonstrate development of the skills;
- Confidently participate in formal or informal intercultural communications using a range of methods including digital media;
The word count is 1500
There will be a penalty of a deduction of 10% of the mark (after internal moderation) for work exceeding the word limit by 10% or more.
The word limit includes quotations and citations, but excludes the references list.
How to submit your assessment
The assessment, group project and its related URL must be inserted in coursework by July 2022. No paper copies are required.
The assessment must be submitted by 18:00 on 04/07/22. No paper copies are required. You can access the submission link through the module web.
- Your coursework will be given a zero mark if you do not submit a copy through Turnitin. Please take care to ensure that you have fully submitted your work.
- Please ensure that you have submitted your work using the correct file format, unreadable files will receive a mark of zero. The Faculty accepts Microsoft Office and PDF documents, unless otherwise advised by the module leader.
- All work submitted after the submission deadline without a valid and approved reason (see below) will be given a mark of zero.
- The University wants you to do your best. However we know that sometimes events happen which mean that you can’t submit your coursework by the deadline – these events should be beyond your control and not easy to predict. If this happens, you can apply for an extension to your deadline for up to two weeks, or if you need longer, you can apply for a deferral, which takes you to the next assessment period (for example, to the resit period following the main Assessment Boards). You must apply before the deadline.
You will find information about the process and what is or is not considered to be an event beyond your control at https://share.coventry.ac.uk/students/Registry/Pages/Deferrals-and-Extension.aspx
- Students MUST keep a copy and/or an electronic file of their assignment.
- Checks will be made on your work using anti-plagiarism software and approved plagiarism checking websites.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help