[SOLVED] a well-developed essay of at least five paragraphs
1. Your paper must be a well-developed essay of at least five paragraphs.
2. Your paper should, of course, contain an effective thesis statement located in your introductory paragraph. (See pp. 133+)
3. Follow MLA formatting guidelines.
4. Title your essay.
5. If sources are used, you must cite them using MLA style. Again, refer to the above link for assistance with citations.
6. If you are writing a literary paper, keep the following points in mind:
a. You are writing an analysis of the literature, not a summary. Don’t rehash what happens; explain why what happens is significant.
b. Use present tense when writing about literature.
c. Include the work(s) and the author(s) being discussed in your introductory paragraph.
d. Use specific quotes and examples from the literary work to help prove your point. Cite these quotes using MLA style.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help