[SOLVED] A project within a practice setting..
You will develop a project within a practice setting that allows you to develop these leadership skills. You will identify a problem area in a practice setting that you specifically want to address (e.g., practice, policy, population, education) that aligns with organizational priorities. You will focus on a real-life solution for the problem. You should choose a topic that is timely, manageable, and realistic to the current healthcare environment. As with all projects, you should think how you, as a nurse, function in the following roles: detective, scientist, and manager of the healing environment.
You must use the rubric to direct the creation of your submission because it provides detailed criteria that will be used to evaluate your work. Each requirement below may be evaluated by more than one rubric aspect. The rubric aspect titles may contain hyperlinks to relevant portions of the course. Note: Any information that would be considered confidential, proprietary, or personal in nature should not be included. Do not include the actual names of people, stakeholders, or other personally identifiable information. Fictional names should be used. Also, agency-specific data, including financial information, should not be included but should be addressed in a general fashion as appropriate.
A. Develop a written proposal by doing the following:
1. Identify a problem or issue related to practice, policy, population, or education that aligns with the organizational priorities you seek to solve. a. Explain the problem or issue, including why it is applicable to the area of practice you chose and the healthcare environment.
2. Discuss your investigation of the problem or issue. a. Provide evidence to substantiate the problem or issue (e.g., organizational assessment, national source documents, evidence from a stakeholder).
3. Analyze the state of the situation using current data. a. Analyze areas that might be contributing to the problem or issue.
4. Propose a solution or innovation for the problem or issue. a. Justify your proposed solution or innovation based on the results of your investigation and analysis. 5. Recommend resources to implement your proposed solution or innovation. Include a cost-benefit analysis of your proposed solution or innovation.
6. Provide a timeline for implementation based on your proposal.
7. Discuss why each key stakeholder or partner is important for the implementation of the solution or innovation. a. Summarize your engagement with the key stakeholders or partners, including the input and feedback you received. b. Discuss how you intend to work with those key stakeholders or partners in order to achieve success.
8. Discuss how your proposed solution or innovation could be implemented, including how the implementation could be evaluated for success.
B. Explain how you fulfilled the following roles during your process of investigation and proposal development: 1. scientist 2. detective 3. manager of the healing environment
C. Acknowledge sources, using APA-formatted in-text citations and references, for content that is quoted, paraphrased, or summarized.
D. Demonstrate professional communication in the content and presentation of your submission.
Listed as 5 pages, but no real requirement on number of pages, can be less than 5 pages. Just needs to be straight to the point and cover all information as described.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help