[SOLVED] a basic understanding of the meaning of corporate social responsibility and an Organization’s CSR/sustainability approach
Sustainability Management Principals (CSR) Final
Company “Case Study” Presentation and Paper
1. Demonstrate a basic understanding of the meaning of corporate social responsibility
and an Organization’s CSR/sustainability approach.
2. Discuss and analyze what and to whom an organization might be considered
3. Describe some of the activities organizations may engage in to manage social
4. Discuss the four types of organizational approaches to social responsibility.
5. Critique and/or evaluate an organization’s corporate social responsibility and sustainability
1. Research, Develop and Present on your selected “Company”, my company is Orsted A/S Denmark
2. Prepare a 6-page Report
3. Answer and Address the below 5 questions within the 6-page paper
1. How did your company define success in corporate social responsibility and Sustainability for the next decade? How did your company translate this definition into action? Critique your company CSR and sustainability program. Evaluate its strengths and weaknesses. What changes or improvements would you recommend?
2. What view of corporate social responsibility or sustainability do you think your company holds?
3. Explain and assess the economic argument that a firm’s goal is to maximize profits. What counter-arguments do you have? Use the information provided in this case as well as course reading materials to support your answer.
4. Discuss the four types of organizational approaches to social responsibility and sustainability. What approach do you believe your company is taking?
5. What are the four key pillars of CSR and sustainability identified by your company? For one of these pillars, evaluate your company s activities and outcomes. What, if any, changes would you recommend? Why? Please use evidence from Text readings to support your answer.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help