Run-On Sentences Assignment
This is a sample Run-On Sentences Assignment. Having trouble completing the exercise, or writing an academic paper, essay, thesis or research paper? Order from Mytoptutor.com, and have an expert do it for you.
Run-On Sentences Exercise
Directions: Each of these is a run-on sentence. Find some way to resolve that problem and indicate your revisions in the space around the original.
1. My favorite restaurant in Boston is an Italian restaurant, the Japanese restaurant on Beacon is also really good.
2. I recently learned how to make pasta, I am looking forward to having a group of friends try a home-cooked meal at my apartment.
3. Many of the students at our school are from Japan, a few of the students are Hungarian.
4. The student suing his school district should simply have kept quiet about the incident his lawsuit just showed his lack of understanding of the school’s objectives.
5. Kohn’s article asserts several facts about standardized testing, some of his readers might not agree with all those facts.
6. Some people are raised by single mothers if the mothers work hard enough they can be just as supportive as both parents would be.
7. A few of the causes of stress within families include drug abuse, unemployment, financial problems, sometimes a child goes through stress due to problems at school.
8. The article claims that the student was not on school grounds, instead he was actually on a major street in the town.
9. If freedom of speech is so important to the telemarketing groups they should focus on putting up better print advertisements, there is no need for them to call up at dinnertime.
10. Colleges are in a tough spot if they have never created a downloading policy then students can begin using up too much bandwidth for music downloads.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help