Original Mastery goals
original Mastery goals
MASTERY JOURNAL ASSIGNMENT
Objectives: * Review your original Mastery goals for this course. * Provide your observations on how these goals were met. * Provide your observations on what you learned from the course and how you might apply it, personally or professionally.
For this month, please publish a new personal journal post related to your original Mastery: PDL Timeline goal for this course. For this post, you want to consider how our publishing and distribution course met your original objectives, what you learned from the course content, and how you might apply it either personally or professionally.
Even though the parameters are broad, the key is to write a meaningful post. The content of the journal entry should be meaningful and substantive (at least 300 words), professional (free of grammatical errors and well-phrased), timely (submitted by the due date) and authoritative (citing sources where appropriate to substantiate opinions, providing relevant facts and avoiding issues with plagiarism). Please refer to the rubric below for specific information on content.
1. First, review the goals that you originally created for this course in Month One, for your Mastery: PDL Timeline.
2. Next, consider the following questions:
* What was your original goal for this course? * How was this goal met by the course? * What did you learn from this course? * How will you apply the material learned either personally or professionally?
3. Answer these questions with meaningful and substantive content (at least 300 words). Check that your post is free of grammatical errors. If you cite any outside sources to substantiate opinions, be sure to include appropriate citations.
4. To deliver this assignment, please upload a Word document with a direct link to your journal entry & the content of your post copied into the Word document. Your journal post is worth 5 points (or 5%) of your final grade in the course.
A professionally-written journal post that substantively answers the questions posed, uses appropriate citations if needed, and is free of grammatical and spelling errors.
The Mastery Journal post is worth five percent (5%). Please see the Instructions and Rubrics for additional details.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help