Research Project Methodology
Research Project Methodology:
- You need to write a research project methodology to conduct a study for your article.
- Use the title of your research project as the title of your assignment, so that the subject coordinator/teaching staff knows which study you are doing.
- Your research plan should address in great detail the following areas about your chosen or proposed research study or research topic.
ITC713 201660 W D-1 June 2016-Version 1
Your research methodology should
State the research questions or hypothesis(s) related to your topic (if applicable) Make clear aim or objective of the research
- Discuss the research methodology to be used
- Provide justification (using theory or experimental evidence) for your choice of the methodology
- Comment on your choice of the research paradigm (if applicable) Describe all the experimental setup and/or framework (if applicable)
- Describe all the steps you will take to collect data and analyses it (if applicable) Describe the experiments to be designed (if applicable)
- Describe the tools to be used to test the hypothesis(s) (if applicable)
- Describe the steps to be taken to ensure the reliability and validity of your data (quantitative)
- Describe steps to be taken to ensure the trustworthiness of your results (qualitative)
- Setup quantifiable measure for the research outcome (if applicable)
- Have a conclusion
- List the bibliographic references at the end of your work that correspond to your in-text citations
- Be written clearly, with well-organized content
- You should use the APA referencing style adopted by the Faculty of Business.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help