Investigation of Employee Fraud
A bank has hired you to investigate employee fraud. The bank uses four 20TB servers on a LAN. You are permitted to talk to the network administrator, who is familiar with where the data is stored. What strategies should you use? Which acquisition method should you use?
Following aspects are the minimum requirements in this project:
• What tools listed in the text book are available?
• How do you plan to acquire the data? Why will you choose a certain acquisition method?
• What diplomatic strategies should you use with the network administrator?
• What privacy issues might be a concern with bank records (bank account numbers, customer names, etc.)?
• How do you plan to validate the data after acquiring it?
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help