HEALTH PROMOTION, ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE FOR SKILLS AND PRACTICE
HEALTH PROMOTION, ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE FOR SKILLS AND PRACTICE Examiner:
• Students must use relevant and recent, evidence-based literature. The minimum acceptable number of references to be included is 5.
• References must be either – Irish government policy documents – WHO websites or HSE websites – You must reference at least one journal article – Books are acceptable.
• See School Handbook & Course Handbook regarding course work assignments.
• Use the current Harvard Referencing System (2021-22) as adapted for use by the School of Nursing and Midwifery.
• Please declare your word count on the front of the assignment and note that the reference list is not included in the 700-word count.
• Students must write an essay format, using full sentences, not bullet points.
• Have a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.
• Students must use paragraphs.
• Students must include a reference list on a separate page at the end of the essay.
• Do not include diagrams or appendices.
The LGBT+ community (Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender) are at risk of increased health disparities in comparison to the general population (Hafeez et al. 2017). With reference to the literature, outline the key determinants of health of LGBT people and explain what health disparities that they may experience. ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE FOR SKILLS AND PRACTICE
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help