health conditions and improving their quality of life.
1. Consider the legal and ethical implications of prescribing prescription drugs, disclosure, and nondisclosure.
2. Review the scenario During your lunch break at the hospital, you read a journal article on pharmacy economics. You think of a couple of patients who have recently mentioned their financial difficulties. You wonder if some of the expensive drugs you have prescribed are sufficiently managing the patients’ health conditions and improving their quality of life.
3. Search specific laws and standards for prescribing prescription drugs and for addressing medication errors for the state of Georgia, and reflect on these as you review the scenario assigned by your Instructor.
4. Consider the ethical and legal implications of the scenario for all stakeholders involved, such as the prescriber, pharmacist, patient, and patient’s family.
5. Think about two strategies that you, as an advanced practice nurse, would use to guide your ethically and legally responsible decision-making in this scenario, including whether you would disclose any medication errors.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help