ESMARTLOG ROI Tracking
- You must have completed the Virtual Lab registration, received your Redemption Number from your instructor and downloaded the vlabWorkspace application from your Week 1 Lab Activity – Lab Sign Up for the AHIMA Virtual Lab.
If you have not, STOP HERE and complete the Week 1 Lab Activity – Lab Sign Up for the AHIMA Virtual Lab before moving forward.
- After logging into the Vlab, scroll down to the CIOX Health ROI – eSmartlog marker.
*NOTE: When logging into eSmartlog, you must use Internet Explorer. The system will not function to allow you to complete your eSmartlog assignments unless you are in Internet Explorer.
- Under Activities found under the CIOX Health ROI marker, click on #2 Tracking Release of Information Requests. This is your lab assignment for this module.
- There are only 8 questions in the Assessment. You may take the assessment twice if you like but know that your Assessment scores will be averaged for your course assignment score. Examples follow.
- If you take only one Assessment and the score is a 70%, then your course assignment score will be 70%.
- If you take two Assessments and the scores are 70% and 100%, then the two scores will be averaged resulting in a course assignment score of 85%.
After you complete the Assessment(s), take a screen shot of your score and paste it into a Word Document. Save the Word document for submission. Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help