ECO 365 Week 3 Current Market Conditions Competitive Analysis
Week 3 Current Market Conditions Competitive Analysis
Imagine you are part of a strategic planning group at a large corporation that is considering developing a new proposed product. The marketing director has asked your team to do a competitive market analysis to determine the product’s potential success. The analysis will focus on your primary competitor in the product’s market.
Select a potential competitive organization and a product in that organization.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word paper analyzing the current market conditions. Address the following topics:
- A short history of the organization and a description of their product
- Factors that affect demand, supply, and prices in the market in which the competitor organization operates
- Define the market for your chosen product, including an analysis of its competitors, and customers.
- Any issues or opportunities your organization faces that affect its competitiveness and long-term profitability with regards to your product: This may include but is not limited to the following elements:
- Price elasticity of demand
- Technological innovation
- The relationship between the amount of labor & capital employed and the law of diminishing marginal productivity
- Cost structure
- Factors affecting variable costs, including productivity and others that change the supply of and demand for labor
- Factors affecting fixed costs
Make recommendations on how your organization can maximize their profit-making potential and successfully compete in the new market. Consider the effect your recommendations may have on marginal revenues and costs.
Use a minimum of 3 peer reviewed sources.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help