Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slide 1: Include a title slide.
- Slide 2: Describe the basics of computer software and what software does.
- Slides 3–4: Describe basic functions and techniques that will be used when creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word.
- Slides 5–6: Provide what you think are the top tips for creating aesthetically pleasing PowerPoint presentations.
- Slide 7: Outline the basics of opening a blank workbook and using Formulas to work with data in Microsoft Excel.
- Slide 8: Discuss some basic features of Microsoft Access (e.g., tables, queries, forms) and how employees might utilize this software to track production.
- Slide 9: Include a reference slide.
Not all of your information will be presented on the slides. You are required to use the Notes function to add information to further explain the material on your slides. Your presentation must use at least one outside resource. Be sure to cite any sources used in the slides, and include a reference slide using proper APA formatting.
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help