[COMPLETED] Take A Leadership Task You Have Been Involved In As The Leader, Or As A Follower And Answer Below
Take A Leadership Task You Have Been Involved In As The Leader, Or As A Follower And Answer Below.
Please Note This Task Can Be Completed After Reading Gardner-mctaggart, A & Vincent,
Describe (200 words)
1. Outline the task: What was it you had to do, how much time did you have, what was at
2. Describe the team: Did the team work well together, did they know each other, did they
get on with each other, did they trust leadership, did they believe in what they were doing,
were they motivated to do what they did?
3. Describe the individuals: Were there any who needed special consideration, were they
any powerful members, or less engaged members?
Action (400 words)
1. Task achievement: Did you achieve the task, if so how, and if now why not?
2. Team maintenance: Did the team work well to achieve the goal, if so how, if not why
3. Individual needs: Were individuals’ looked after, did they feel motivated to complete the
tasks asked of them, and did they want to follow their leader?
Balance (200 words)
1. Were there any imbalances in the leader’s approach?
2. Did the leader tend too much to one or two of the three circles of influence to the
detriment of another?
Reflecting on Adjectival Leadership
1. Which of the leadership models most appeals to you and why? (Max. 20 words)
2. Which of the models least appeals to you and why? (Max. 20 words)
3. Do you think leadership models can be helpful for you as a leader and why? (Max. 20
4. What is your opinion on the adjectival use of ‘Leadership’ for students and teachers?
Are you overwhelmed by your class schedule and need help completing this assignment? You deserve the best professional and plagiarism-free writing services. Allow us to take the weight off your shoulders by clicking this button.Get help